Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yoga, New Zealand and a Painful Knee

Interview this morning for a job that  I am 95% sure I have. It's my brother who stepped up and made it happen by 'playing' politics, but at my age, in this economy I'll take it. When the interview was over (it went very well) I was exhausted - let out a really long breath and kept moving.

My friend Yoga was calling me to come play tonight, but my right knee, down my shin and even my ankle were very, very painful. And again, if I didn't go I could drink wine and eat one or both of the chocolate cookies I got from Lou at lunch today. Long conversation - should I go, should I stay home...OK, go and if you just can't do it, come home. Of course, I went - I love Yoga.  Being with my friend was so - I can't find the feeling or words to describe it - it was so nurturing?

Came home, turned on my favorite TV show, The Biggest Loser and they were still in New Zealand. Ten years and 5 months ago I was there. I want to live there. I could do that, no, I mean that is a real possibility.

How serious are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment