Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Starts Here

I turned 60 just 33 days ago and this morning, out of the blue, I asked myself, "Where have I been all my life?"  I'd been thinking of all the exciting, new things I'm just now starting to get involved in and kinda wondered why it had taken me so long - then out came the $64,000 question.

I knew the answer instantly, I'd been asleep!  No, not in the literal, in bed with the covers up, snoring sleep, but somehow living my life without really being in my life. I even knew when I went to sleep, around 3 years old and why I went to sleep, but for the why, you'll have to wait for the book to come out.

This blog is about going forward. The past may make an appearance now and again, but it's not the focus. Now that I'm awake, I want to stay awake.  I'll use this blog to chronicle the journey of living my life awake, of actually being in my life as it's happening.

So the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment